Meera is a wandering Dinosaur.
Like a George in Pepa, she too loves Dinosaur. She is a sparrow in the morning, an Eagle in the afternoon and an Owl in the later part, listening to the Dinosaur within her. She is an M.Sc in Psychology, NLP Master Practitioner, with 14 years experience in the HR, Recruitment and Training and now married to Writing, Blogging and running events.
Meera’s current projects:
1) #LetsMakeStories, a facebook group for the children and adult, dedicated to quilling thoughts into a Butterfly along with her writing buddies in creating a battalion of writers, to quill stories or poems or free flowing thoughts.
( https://www.facebook.com/groups/657269164679855/?ref=group_header )
2) Mayaakatha – Through Mayaakatha as a tag name, she runs a Storytelling channel for the Parents and the Children on FB and YouTube
3) Freelancing with a leading Publishing house as a Trainer-working the Teachers through story telling and Neuro linguistic Programming-NLP (Till date worked with 200-400 teachers to identity ways in connecting with more ease with their children/students than rushing behind the schedules/syllabus, in their own way)
4) That apart Meera wanders in her blog page and Video blogs on her face book time line ;
5) And to gift herself, she self published two books
Mayaakatha and Coffee with Soul
& co-authored in 10 anthologies, with few more work in progress.
About her Projects;
She Self published
2. Coffe with Soul and
Co-authored n the following Anthologies
1. Out of the Woods
2. Bowl of Peace
3. Petrichor, Collection of Monsoon musings
4. Quilled by Patriotism
5. For you My Dear
6. A Jar of Stories
7. Poems from 30 best Poets
9. Unbolted Hearts
10. Taste Her Mind
Currently she is working on two Anthologies.